Thinking Of A Surf Trip To MoroccoHere are some great ideas of things you should do whilst you are out travelling Morocco (obviously tailored to a surfer's taste)!
1. Surf Anchors, Killers and Boilers
Obviously this is top of your priority list, scoring the best waves that Taghazout has to offer!
2. Rock Jumping At Paradise Valley
Whilst staying in Taghazout, a great day trip up into the mountains behind Aourir!
3. Go To The Todra Gorges
On your way to the desert, you can see some pretty amazing sights.
4. Camel Ride Into The Desert
OK, camels smell, but riding into the Saharan sunset is hard to beat.
5. Climb Mount Toubkal
Just 4,167m high, well worth a go at climbing, just don’t forget to bring your jumpers, it is cold up there! You may also want to bring along a walkie talkie to make sure that you stay in touch with other members of your group or to use in the event that you need assistance for whatever reason.
6. Surf Immesouane And Stay At Jamie’s Campsite
Surf trips as they are meant to be, in an upside down boat…
7. Head South To The Empty Barrels Of Tifnit & Sidi Ifni (And Visit Legzira)
Want big open exposed pumping beach breaks, and probably the craziest red cliff you’ll ever see!
8. Visit Essaouira
9. Grill Sardines And Enjoy A Sundownder @ Surf Berbere In Taghazout
Beers, grilled fish and sunsets, hard to top this!
10. Hit Up The Marrakech Souks Before You Fly Home
Welcome to the insanity, a unique attack on the senses, enter the hustle and bustle!
Some honourable mentions….
Kitesurfing In Dahkla
Stay In A Riad In Fez – Like This One
Head To Merzouga